Non-Ideal x-y Diagrams
This page enables x-y diagrams to be plotted for binary systems. It is
primarily intended to calculate and display vapour liquid equilibrium
for azeotropic pairs of components. To this end, it is possible to display
a window from which azeotropic data may be exported to this window.
There are several approaches for calculating Vapour - Liquid equilibrium
- Ideal behaviour
- Non Ideal behaviour with positive deviations
- Non Ideal behaviour with negative deviations
- Using data fitted to the azeotrope temperature and composition
- Using data fitted to the azeotrope composition
- Using data fitted to the azeotrope temperature
- Calculated using the given Margules parameters
All calculations are carried out at 1 atmosphere.
NB: There are approximations ...
Last modified Sep 26 2001